1. Dab polish on a cosmetic sponge to create ombré art.
2. Use a tea bag to mend a broken nail.
3. Use reinforcement stickers as a guide to create neat French manicures.
4. Grab a piece of tape to draw perfect lines.
5. Outline nails with glue to quickly clean up excess polish.
6. Use a bobby pin to create perfectly round polka dots.
7. Grab your reinforcement stickers again. This time, you can create half-moon manicures.
8. Dab petroleum jelly around the top of nail polish bottles to prevent lids from drying shut.
9. Use a net to create a mermaid manicure.
10. Dip wet nails in to a bowl of cold water to speed up the drying time.
11. Cut the ends of gloves to protect your hands during a splatter mani.
12. Use a floss stick to create abstract designs.
13. Make your own polish-removing tool using sponges and a jar.
14. Rub stained nails with lemon water to remove discoloration.
15. Apply glue as a base coat for easy removal of glitter polish.
16. Use an old eyeshadow to create a custom nail-polish color.
17. Keep cotton swabs by your side to clean nail polish off of your cuticles.